Rajinikanth and Aamir Khan Coming Together


Aamir Khan and Rajinikanth are reportedly coming together for a commercial that will stress on the importance of hygiene and nutrition in children. The advertisement is to be made by the Union Government to create awareness on malnutrition in children and ways to eradicate it. Rajinikanth doesn’t endorse any product, but when he was told that it was an ad film for an awareness programme, he readily agreed. Aamir too agreed instantly on learning that Rajini Sir is also part of the campaign,” the source said


As part of the campaign, hoardings of the actors will be put up all over the country. The two stars will also travel across the nation to talk about their cause. Aamirkhan said, “As an actor, my job is to entertain the more than 1.2 billion people in the country… But as a citizen of this country, I am sensitive to a lot of issues. As my commitment to children is very high in my heart, I want to contribute as much as I can.

Thank's dude, I Hope you happy with my post please Dump a comment thank you..........You loving Kalyan Shri ram