Homemade Potato Chips



Every now and then I appreciate dishes that require no actual recipe (most of the time it just makes me nervous). That was the case with these purple and orange sweet potatoes that I scooped up without any real plan. I considered some sort of gratin, but settled on plain, simple potato chips. Just cut them up (I highly recommend this device for super thin slices), heat some vegetable oil until it’s 325° (I have and love this thermometer), and after a couple of minutes, take them out and lay them on paper towels, and season with salt and fresh herbs. The difference in taste from packaged chips is ridiculous and since the entire process took mere minutes, these will now be a part of every cocktail party we throw.



Thank's dude, I Hope you happy with my post please Dump a comment thank you..........You loving Kalyan Shri ram