Grand Central Market


Forever 21 Hat, Club Monaco Scarf Zara Sweater Dress, Urban Outfitters Tights, Elizabeth and James Booties, Mulberry Bag
On rainy weekends, I fully support the idea of clearing your schedule in favor of drinking coffee in bed, catching up on half-finished books, and exploring new (indoor) spaces. One of those indoor spaces we finally got around to visting this past weekend was Grand Central Market in downtown L.A. We picked up different chiles for upcoming soups, ate some seriously amazing carnitas tacos, and sipped Mexican Coke out of glass bottles. I love that I’m constantly surprised by this city, with both its surroundings, and the occasional chilly day that merits the use of a sweater dress and a scarf.



Thank's dude, I Hope you happy with my post please Dump a comment thank you..........You loving Kalyan Shri ram