Chelsea Handler, Andre Balazs split: Couple calls it quits after nearly one year


Chelsea Handler is single again.
The 36-year-old comedienne and hotelier Andre Balazs have called it quits after less than one year together, her rep confirms to Us Weekly.
Typically one to spill the dirty deets on her liasons, the host of E!'s "Chelsea Lately has kept quiet about her relationship with Balazs.
"I'm seeing someone now, but, I have spent so much time exposing my personal life to everybody that I finally am in a situation where I feel like it's disrespectful to another person," she said of Balazs on "Piers Morgan Tonight" in May.
"I've learned to respect somebody else's privacy," said Handler, who previously dated rapper 50 Cent, Animal Planet’s Dave Salmoni and Comcast CEO Ted Harbert. "It's not about me, because obviously I would like to make fun of him as much as possible, but he has kids, so I have to be nice."
At the time, she also noted that she had "very strong feelings" for Balazs.
Though the pair was seen acting cozy as recently as Halloween, there has been no word on the reason for the split.